28 March 2012

Stupid Ideas.

There's this event on facebook called "Most Beautiful Teen Contest" and I think it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.
Teenage boys and girls are supposed to take a picture of them self and post it on the wall, and the person with the most likes by March 31st wins.
I'd think it's stupid either way, but what really annoys me is that no one's liking anyone's pictures.
They're just making rude comments and calling people ugly.
When did this all matter so much?
I guess maybe it annoys me that I have such self-esteem issues, because I really want to be a roll model and not care quite so much about what others view me as.
I guess life is more about growing into your own skin then I thought it was?
I guess, in  a way, I'm not one to speak either?
I can say that I wish I could like all those pictures, because I truly believe everyone is beautiful in their own way, and that's something I've always known, but just learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment