22 March 2012

Loving Me.

I was venting to Micah about not feeling good enough about myself and being so self-critical, and he told me to write a blog about liking myself, so I'm trying that.

I feel like it's strange and slightly egotistical, but here I go.

I like my hair, because I've never died it, but it still has natural highlights. I hope it stays blond a while.

I like my eyes. I'm not exactly sure what color they are. Like, remember that one time we broke off into groups of those that have blue eyes and those that don't? Yeah, I've never thought I had blue eyes, but I went with it.

I (sometimes) like being tall. I can reach things on high shelves and can easily stick my feet out from under the blanket if I get too hot on warm nights.

I like my sense of humor, and cheesiness.

It's getting kind of strange to say I like all these things about myself. Maybe this just means we should tell each other what we like about each other more?

Yeah, maybe we should try that.


No comments:

Post a Comment