07 March 2012

Nothing else will do.

I've gotta have you.


I feel like I need to write this blog for the purpose of sanity, and to say all those stupid things that people just don't understand, but make it aloof enough so that no one knows what I'm talking about.
But tonight, I'm just not feeling it.
Tonight, you are not allowed in my heart or my head.



Here's one story that I'd like to tell.
One time, after a play, the whole cast went to McDonald's, including this one guy who I had liked for about a year and a half at this point, but he had a girlfriend, so it seemed pretty hopeless. Any who, a friend of mine, at the time, who I had gushed to multiple times about my feelings for this boy, took it upon herself to tell previously mentioned boy about my crush. That was an awkward moment, and for some reason, it's one I still remember.


I read in a book today that women have the ability to remember what they want to remember and forget what they don't, but I have to disagree with Mrs. Hurston.
I decided to let you into my head, but my heart is under wraps for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment