02 May 2012

Please.

What I need more than anything else, is to be okay with being me, and when you're around, something in my brain just turns off and I become somebody else.
It's like, I know I'm funny, and then you show up, and everybody loves you and thinks you're funny, and I know you don't think I'm funny, so I just stay really quiet, and if I do make a joke(that generally lacks the ability to be funny,) I only say it to the person closest to me, which seems to be Brenna more often than not.

And I kind of slouch over too and avoid making eye contact.

I like me. I think I'm kind of funny, I enjoy making people laugh, and I really like laughing.
I also like listening to people, even when they anger me more often then not.

You make me feel like a poser.

A useless, space consuming, (insert scientific terms to make this sound educated) poser.
And I don't like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment