29 April 2012

Realizations.

My body is not perfect, but it's perfect for me. I'm not too big and I'm not too small.
My thieghs might jiggle when I run, but ya know, they've carried me over hills, acorss ponds, into valleys, and will take me running around the world. I have a new rule of thumb, anytime I visit somewhere new, I have to go for a run.
 My forehead might crinkle and and show signs of premature aging, but I wear my emotions on my face, and that's something great actors do. If you do some reseach, most fantastic actors have wrinkles on their forehead.. Or they use botox.
My nose allows me to smell flowers, and cheeseburgers. It also helps keep my glasses up. Thanks nose.

Today, while trying on prom dresses with my mom, I felt pretty. That's something I haven't really felt in a long time, and it was nice.

We drive around to a few different places and I just got to talk to her and pour out my heart over everything.

Over a year ago, I wrote a blog about how my mom was always the one to bring me out of the slumps, and here she was, doing it again today.

I love my mom, and I'm working on loving me, flaws and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment