23 May 2012

Things I wish I could say.

1) I spent some time comparing Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplein. I guess I just think Hendrix sounds a little bit more clean, if that makes sense? I also like his voice more. Oh, and I've liked you for 8 months... But yeah, how bout that Jimi?

2) Stop. You're an asshole, and you have been since the day you became my step-father, but you have no right to do what you're doing. Don't you realize you're screwing up your son's life as much as hers? Leave us alone.

3) I believe in my perception of You, but I guess I could be wrong. And if I was and You weren't what i thought you were, I'm not sure how I would handle that. I'm actually not sure to what extent I believe the things I believe. Dang it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry But I will go with Led Zeppelin every time. Listen to How the west was won it will blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete