23 November 2010

why can't I be more like you and less like me?





This is Mikael and Micah.  They are amazing. 
Mikael is one of the most loving people I have ever met. 
I wish I could be more like him.
I wish  people wouldn't judge him.
Maybe Christians should live by "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" less and by the Bible more.  If the greatest commandment is love, why is it okay to judge him? 
I love him with all my heart and Jesus does too.  More than I ever could.
He posted this on his blog, and I was completely moved by it.  
Reconciliation.
It's going to take a lot to undo all the harsh feelings people have against Christians.
But we can rise up. 
We can be the generation.
We can change the world with the love of Jesus.
It sounds so cliche, but
I live by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment