28 November 2010

Benjamin Franklin

I love Quotes.  I think they're one of the best things in this world. 
I think quotes might just get me through APUSH.  Sometimes, you forget people are people.  Benjamin Franklin had thoughts and feelings and was a sentimental man who liked French woman.  People like good ole Ben had important things to say and people listened.  I was looking at his most famous quotes, and although there are many, here are a few of my favorites.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

 "To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions."

"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins."
"She laughs at everything you say. Why? Because she has fine teeth."
-Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment