30 November 2010

No one said it was going to be easy

Today is terrible.  It's 14 minutes over halfway done, but I'll have to stay up much longer than I did the first half.  I dislike people today.  I dislike that teacher I normally like, I dislike my best friend, I dislike my other best friend for not being here and making me try to set up a poll about those stupid stinkin i heart boobies bracelets.  I never want to hear the word boobie again.  I never want to try and accomplish anything again.  I wish I had someone here to make me laugh.  I wish I wasn't sitting in a classroom alone during lunch so I could cry my eyes out.  I wish I was home.  Not Washington; the other home.  I wish I didn't have hours of homework tonight.  I wish I could skip AP Calc next period and not feel guilty.  I wish the position of editor wasn't bestowed upon me, because I don't think I can handle it.  I'll just let everyone down.  I'm pretty good at that.  Now that you've seen my emo ranting, go on about your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment