06 November 2010

Confidence.

I've always felt really strongly about a few issues that girls have a tendency to struggle with.  One of those is confidence.  I cannot really give specific examples of what annoys me because, truth be told, I match almost all of them.  For example, I have said numerous times that I dislike plastic surgery because God made every person the way they are and they are beautiful.  Yet, saying that to myself last night didn't make me like my nose any more.  It actually kind of just made me upset with God.  That's insane because seriously, an ugly nose?  People are dying from terrible diseases; babies are born with deformities; and I'm complaining about my nose?  That's my guilt trip, and with an amazing mom, it normally doesn't last very long.  Just my luck, my mom works 6 days a week so, I haven't been able to spend that quality time with her.  That means the guilt trip continues, without being effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment