06 November 2013

Apology for the One Who Won't Read It.

I'm sorry for the way we confronted you.

I'm sorry you trusted me with things, and I lost your respect and your trust by telling someone else.

I'm sorry that's the vision we gave you of religion.

I'm sorry we made you feel like a hooker.

I'm sorry that from that night forward, our friendship was never the same.

I'm sorry that it eventually led to a falling out.

I'm sorry for the things I said, to your face, and behind your back.

I'm sorry your family won't even talk to me now. 

I'm sorry my family now lives two blocks from yours.

I'm sorry for all of it.

And you'll never read this. 

But I hope by putting it out there, the guilt and the shame is washed from my hands.

I had no right to do what I did, but i was only 15, and I was just trying to make it through. 

So yeah.

I mean every word of this. 

Maybe one day, I can actually say it to your face.
'


No comments:

Post a Comment