26 December 2011

"You have everything in this world to make you happy...

..All you have to do is reach out for it."

Every play, there are a few select lines that embed themselves in my head, and this is one of them.
Along with...
"Like any other trade, it isn't all beer and skitttles."
So, what is Antigone teaching me?
1)Life isn't all beer and skittles
2)Happiness is a thing worth fighting for. If you're not happy, find a way to be. Or go die. (Spoiler Alert: Not my personal Opinion)
And lastly:
On the topic of love.
I want a love who'll:
1)feel alone on earth if I laugh and he doesn't know why &
2)worry that I've died in a horrific accident if I'm 5 minutes late.
But mainly just the first one. Because it would be bad for him to think I've died WHENEVER I'm late. I imagine I'll be late on occasion, and I'd hate for him to lose his mind every single time.

I like Antigone, I really do.
The nurse? She's alright. Even if I can't capture her personality to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment