14 December 2011

The Best.

Today was a good day despite the fact that I was on the verge of puking the whole school day due to a massive headache and I failed to make it to Phase 3 of Act Six.
But my day was still made.
I guess peoplejust  forget hnow much they have to be thankful for.
But, I'm so, so excited for Daniela, Spencer, and Alma.
I love them so much, and from the very beginning, I just had this feeling it was going to be them.
I don't have the time or the energy to write down all the positives to my day, but here are a few.
+
-Olson is constantly yelling at me and calling me a yay-hoo. I just love that lady.
-Winter Wishes. Today we granted all the Support Center Students(Special Education) wishes, and tears sprang to my eyes upon seeing their beautiful, smiling faces.. It was a little bit awkward and I didn't know if I was allowed to hug them, but the joy on their faces made all the stress worth it. Even though the worst has yet to come. How many days until break?
-a 3 hour nap
-Subway for dinner and bonding with the worker. He said I should become a photographer and travel the world taking pictures of people. I like him. Even though last time, he was an ass. Sometimes, people have bad days, but they all deserve second chances.
-PATRIOT CREW! When I checked my e-mail and saw that I hadn't made it to phase 3, there were 6 other people around, and we were able to laugh about it. Not to mention, Amanda Dunnigan promised me Apple Teriyaki if I didn't get it. I love this family. There is no other word to describe them, but family.
-Lastly, I feel this sense that there is nothing I can't do or be. No one I can't befriend. I like that feeling.
-One more, for the books. He's really a cute guy, but as I read the words of wisom from a dear friend, I realized just how right he was. He's a babe, there is no denying that, and he's talented at the thing I call my passion, but guess what? Lots of people are, and one day, there'll be some guy. He'll be an actor. And I'll fall in love. End of Story.




1 comment: