03 November 2011

Stepppp Up.

" I don't think you can be put in a box. You're your own person and you're okay with that.
Western would be perfect for you."
College choices get more scary everyday.
Do I want to go to a Christian college?
Who knows anymore.
Here's what I got and your opinions are much appreciated.
1) I want a pretty campus with lots of trees to climb, if I'm ever in the mood.
Or, I could just look at them.
2)I want to live near the sea.
3)I want to live in a big, bustling city or close to it.
4) I want lots of study abroad programs.
5)I don't want people telling me what to do. In other words, no contracts please.
P.S. It's hard to find a christian school that has that.
6) I want teachers that know my name and encourage me to pursue my dreams.
7)I want a community dedicated to outreach and love.
8)I want theatre programs.
9)I don't want to be sexiled from my room.
10)I want warm sunshine, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and warm sand.
11) I want my mom and Joey to follow me, because there's nothing here for us anymore.
Does a college like this even exist?
If so, will I ever find it?


Can I pick up PLU and place it in Florida?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment