10 December 2010

FOCUSSS.

One man.
One amazing man holds the key to my heart
and he's worth it. 
More than worth it.
He's just not here yet.
The challenging part is not to seek him.
He's out there.
I know it.
He'd be dissapointed in me on days like today.
I have to work on that.
Purity is not just physical. 
Purity is what I am aiming for.
I'm thankful to have friends that keep me on track
and a hope that only my One True Love could provide.
So, even when my dad isn't handing me off at my wedding,
I'd like to think Jesus will be handing my heart off in a way.
Like, this great work He has been sculpting for marriage
and finally!  It's ready to be given away. 
Not given away to just anyone though.
Becuase, He's sculpting my love's heart too.
Hopefully in purity and love and kindness and patience. 
In the same way He's holding my hand, He's holding his.
One day, He'll draw our two hands together and that, my dear, is what I will call love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment