04 June 2013

An update, of sorts.
May 6th-Come home to Georgia.
May 8th-Get a job working 40 hours a week. I don't love it, but it will do for now.
May 22nd-Sexual harassment gets WAYYYY out of hand, and I make the grown up decision to quit my job. He should have been the one fired, let's be real. My supervisor was told,  but rather than stir up problems, I just walked out and I never went back.
May 28th-Get a new job. In sales. I suck at sales.
May 30th, 31st, and June 1st-Go to 18 HOURS of unpaid training for this new sales job.
June 3rd-Quit my second job in my first month home.
June 4th-Get a new job.
June 4th-Get a call from Bath & Body saying they need someone and have been waiting for me to come back.
June 4th-Get an e-mail for a nanny job starting in August working with an amazing 6 year old girl.<3


THANK YOU STARS FOR ALIGNING!




1 comment:

  1. dang, that's rough. Yay for stars finally aligning! good luck to you.:)

    ReplyDelete