26 February 2012

All Organic.

Tuesday through Thursday were mind-blowing.
I basically moved into the a yurt built by the couple I was staying with, slept in the comfiest bed ever, ate all organic, and got to know a few new loving souls.
It was tempting to cry as Brenna and I said our good byes to the wonderful Anacortes, and the whole way back, we talked about how bummed we were to be heading home to Parkland.
The whole happening got me stoked for what comes next.
I have less than 4 months left of school, then I'm free.
Last night, over chicken tacos, I poured out my heart to my mom about Surfing the Nations.
I'm just not sure if I want to do the whole traditional 4 year university that everyone is expecting from me.
I might just throw everyone for a loop.


I could probably blog for hours about my findings and adventures in Anacortes, but as usual, I procrastinated on my homework for 8 days, so I have that to do instead.

Oh, and if you're curious what a yurt looks like, look it up.
None of the pictures do justice to what Bob and Patti's looked like(that they built themselves!) but it's an incredible concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment