10 September 2011

You+Passion=Unknown

I was innocently making my name brick, which I've done every year for the past 3 years, when it hit me.
What do I love?
Well, that's easy, I have lots of different interests.
Like....
Oh gosh, what do I like?
Well, I think I'd like to do missions and travel.
Yeah, but what do you love?
I.... Love....
.....
I don't know what I love.
I don't. 
Let me rephrase that. I know what I love.
I just don't think I'm good enough at it, because something in me will always compare myself to someone better.
So here's a list of all the things I love.
I love:
-walking by babies in grocery stores and getting them to smile when their parents aren't looking.
-taking pictures of people, places, things.
-feeling intelligent
-having friends that understand me and love me
-plane rides going somewhere. Not so much coming back.
-Airports
-Food
-Georgia
-Hugs that are not awkward
-Sunsets
-Trees
-The idea of being set apart to do great works for He that is holy.
-my future husband who I don't know and haven't spent much time pondering as of lately
-Laughing 'til my stomach hurts
-Jumping on trampolines
-Music that takes you to a better place.
-Helping people, Loving on them, Knowing I'm making a difference.
I think I know what I love a little bit more now.
Blogspot saves the day yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment