18 September 2011

BEAMING.

:)
It's getting easier.
These changes.
These deaths.
These frustrations.
I'm not smiling because I'm over any of it. My friend died. My family fell apart. I lost multiple friends. But, I am smiling, because through it, I've grown. I am a flower, not a weed. The rain and the sun both help me grow. Surely, I cannot live in a fantasy where everything is perfect for long. Trials are necessary. Death is a sad truth to life. Marriage doesn't always work out. People are going to rub it in your face how much better, more charming, smarter, talented, and accomplished they are, but one day, you will change the world. Maybe you already have? I refuse to let my current challenges hold me back from what God has in store for my life. Therefore, the haters can hate, the papers can be signed delcaring divorce, and I can close my eyes, picture your face, and smile, because you lived and I loved you and I still do.
Life goes on.
And it won't be this hard always.


1 comment:

  1. casey marissa, i am so proud of you. you have a beautiful heart & you make a difference every single day. keep on marching to Gods beat. i love you.

    ReplyDelete