08 October 2010

Dear Love

Dear Love,
I don't care what you say, we're getting a trampoline.  I promise to be super careful & buy a net, if you promise to jump on it with me even when you're exhausted from working.  The only thing is, we'll have to save for a while.  An elementary school teacher's salary is pretty low but, money doesn't really matter.  "Don't you worry, there my Honey.  We might not have any money, but we've got our love to pay the bills."  I'll also blast Indie female artists like Ingrid Michaelson A LOT!  Oh, & I'll probably be a bed hog.  But, I love you & you'll love me.  So it'll all be okay.
Sincerely,
Casey Daniels.

Disclaimer:  I don't have a "love" right now, but one day, I will.  He'll be awesome & godly & strive to love people in the same way that Jesus did.  He's TOTALLY worth missing out on high school relationships now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment