06 January 2013

The best you ever had is just a memory..

Sometimes, I don't know what you were thinking of.
All you want is someone to love.


What if he's not always nice?
What if he doesn't take care of you like you thought he would?
Will he do the dishes?
Will he go to all those lame family functions?
Will he go to church on Sunday, maybe not for Jesus, but just so you don't have to go alone?
Will he say mean things to you when you fight?
Will he teach Joey how to play football
Will he try to control us?
Will he hold you when you cry?
Will he support you?
Will he always be truthful?
Will he work hard to build a life together?



Will he even bother to get to know me?
Will I be forgotten when I'm gone?




I feel betrayed, and worried. 
And replaced.
And like maybe there are better things out there for you..

But why should I care, right?
I'll be gone in two days anyway.

And I'm not sure if I want to come back. 







No comments:

Post a Comment