14 January 2013

Home.

When I lived in Washington, I was always looking forward to the next adventure out of the 253, and I was stoked to move and call a new place home.

Then, I moved to Georgia and I knew immediately that it would never be home. I guess you can say home is where the heart is, and if that's true, my heart was never completely in Georgia.

There are people I love with all my heart in Georgia. And I found ways to be temporarily happy. But from the start, I never felt like there was anything there for me. 

And now I'm in Wahiawa, Hawaii. And this is home. For the next 3 months. Maybe longer.
All I really know is it's beautiful here, and there is so much love in this one place that it's overwhelming. 
And I'm scared for everything these next few months have to offer, but I'm also incredibly excited. 
I've never been surrounded by so many people who are passionate about the same things I am.
I feel so...at peace. 
And for the first time in my life, I know I made the right decision. 


I'm happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment