17 July 2012

Your love will be safe with me.

I know we were never much, but I just wish we could go back to that first night, where things were easy. Or, they felt easy, and we shared our secrets, and you told me about how you cared all along.

Now, I get the feeling that you're bored with me, and I don't want to be one of those girls that hurts you. You've told me about them. I don't plan to be one of them.

I guess, I'm saying that I'm sorry I can't stick around, and I appreciate that you support me, in whatever it is I do.

There are a lot of things I really like about you, and most of all, I don't want to lose that frienship we had before all these feelings came to the table.

Mostly, what I want is unreasonable.

We're getting too attached, and I guess you're truly just trying to distance yourself, but I don't want that.

I want you to leave flowers outside my door like you said you would.

I want you to hold my hand in front of your friends.

I want you to listen like you did, and ask the questions you so desperately wanted answered that first night.

I want you to prefer spending time with me over getting high with your friends.

I want you to care, and lately, I haven't been getting that feeling.

Parties ruin everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment