29 January 2012

These.

Putting my foot in my mouth,
liking party boys,
and strep throat tests.
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY LEAST FAVORITE THINGS!

So, here's what I'd say to these people that led to this blog.

Person 1: I'm really sorry. I'll try to stay in line, keep my pettiness to myself, and realize that this bothers you.
Person 2: Do you have to be so attractive? That's a rhetorical questions. I mean, you've really proved me wrong this year, and that makes it hard not to like you, because you're actually a pretty nice guy. But let's be real. The guy that parties every Friday night doesn't like the girl that spends her Friday's watching children's movies with her brother. It's just a fact of life.
Person 3: I think you're a really great doctor, but if you want to put the long q-tip down my throat for a swab, I'm going to lose my mind, and possibly punch you, and it's not going to be pretty. Thanks for making me feel better when I'm sick though.

No comments:

Post a Comment