25 January 2012

Growth.

As I look back through my old blogs, I realize I've learned so much.
I also think I've whined a little too much too, but that whining that I look upon with a grimace, well, that was growth as well.
As far as what's going on in my life right now, I'm learning a lot about how to love Jesus and love people, and how those interrelated loves affect my views of other people and of myself.
My views on a wide variety of issues have altered this year.
I have recently come out as a liberal, which was a little bit scary, and a lot exciting.
Since then, I've kind of soared.
I'm more comfortable with doing my own thing, forming my own beliefs and opinions, rather then being molded into a clone.
With the path I was going, I was on track towards becoming a Bible-thumping Evangelical Conservative Republican.
Instead, I molded my Jesus loving self with my beliefs, and became a Bible-thumping, Jesus loving, Liberal Democrat.
I know a lot of people probably won't agree with some of my views, but I'm more confident in my faith then I ever was.
And this is after I made a PowerPoint about how religion will be the downfall of our society, and how people use the bible to justify their actions.
I can't really explain the increase in faith that was at a low earlier this year, but it's nice.


Finally, I am blossoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment