24 October 2011

Who is time to make us wait?

I continually stress myself out to a point that's unbearable.
I try to get involved with everything and fail at keeping my commitments.
Today being my prime example.
And everyday before it.
I like Fineman. She defends me and gives me options.
She's so loving.
I wouldn't have made it through today without her.
So, on that note, this is going to turn into a gushing session about how much I love my drama teacher.
She believed in me from the start.
She pushed me to grow.
She taught me how to act.
She awkwardly hugged me when I needed it even though she's not a toucher.
She gave me apples when I forgot my lunch.
She threatened to get the people that hurt me in trouble.
Did I mention I love this lady?
Because I do.

It should go noted that I also love Micah Vargas for being my best friend and keeping me sane.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment