31 October 2011

Trivial

My last post really annoys me. I think it's because it's childish, in so many ways. Love is waiting, and it's not a 17-year old boy who is more consumed with himself and getting his friends to laugh at one of his crazy antics. So, to remind myself of that and to convince you blog readers that I'm not getting crazy, I made a list of a few of the things love means to me.
Love means waking up early to pick up a friend that lives 20 minutes away.
Love means folding another person's laundry.
Love means sacrifice of time, money, effort.
Love means sending inspirational texts even if the person fails at replying. Sorry guys.
Love means listening to a person rant when their life seems perfect.
Love means bringing peaches.
Love means acceptance.
I'm surrounded by love and I'd hate to let it slip away, because it's not the love I dream of.
In fact, I don't think I'd be able to love at all if not for the love given to me these past few months.
So, thank you.
P.S. I will not delete my last post, but do me a favor and ignore the trivial content.

No comments:

Post a Comment