27 October 2011

"He's Got Me. Again"

I walked up on to stage with shaky legs and a rapidly beating heart.
I faced my fear.
I looked in to the enomoursely large green eyes of a guy I've found attractive since the 7th grade.
I said I loved him and dreamt of the day I would be his wife.
He said he felt the same.
I was the only girl he could ever be with, his one true love.
We awkwardly hugged as he said "With all my strength."
Then, we walked down the steps and back to our seats.
I didn't realize I'd think about it for the rest of the day or turn into a school-aged girl who sends her friend to do sleuth work.
I didn't realize I'd find myself attracted to every word he said and everything he did from that moment forward.
The sad part? This is the same guy who talked about "jacking off" right in front of me not two hours prior.
Reality sets in and it's brutal.
That's all I have to say about that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment