20 August 2011

Better.

If I kiss you where it's sore, will you feel better?

I'm doing much better.
I cried like a baby down by Chambers Bay while my grandma rubbed my back and we watched the sun go down.
She told me stories about falling in love all over again and I told her stories about the cute guys I know, specifically one.
I hugged a Lassie.
She said dogs are drawn to my personality.
We vented our frustrations, shortcomings, and doubts.
I cried some more.
We watched an awful movie that was far more perverted then I thought it would be. (Something Borrowed-not recommended.)
I ate 4 brownies.
and popcorn.
and hot cocoa.
Then, I fell asleep on an olive green couch and had mostly pleasant dreams.
I woke up happy.
Every day for the past month, I've woke up scared for what the day will bring with the inevitable approaching.
I drove home blasting Taylor Swift.
It was a good 12 hours before re-entering the real world of work and failed marriages.
I'm doing much better though for my short get away and I'm really thankful to be loved by such an awesome woman of God.
I love you Grammie. Thanks for believing in me and being my best friend always.



Bonus: Cute guy asked how I was doing today and we bonded over our grandma's.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment