11 April 2011

A compilation of my thoughts, right this moment.

a. Too many cookies
b. I really want some tea
c. My legs are going to hurt tomorrow.
d. Maybe UW isn't too bad?
e. Why aren't I doing my homework?
f. I hate Alyssa Pluffer.  Known as AP for short.
g. I also hate the man who wrote the calculus book.  Nerd.
h. Teachers are obnoxious.
i. I'm going to get up and make some tea.
j. Never mind. 
k. I should really stat my homework.
l. Maybe I'll be a traveling missionary pediatrician photojournalist!  YEAH!
m. I'm running out of thoughts, I think.
n. What if i skipped the letter n.  Would it be angry?
o. Oh, a facebook notification!
p. Jack my swag.
q. I feel bad for Rebecca Black. 
r. I can't say believer without thinking of Justin Bieber.
s. The National Anthem is a difficult song.
t. SO MUCH HOMEWORK
u. Can i go back to Ireland?
v. Start
w. Now.
x. Mwah
y. ha
z. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment