14 January 2011

10 things I want to say to ten people.

For the record, I stole this from Mikael Niles, because I loved it so much. 

SC-I miss you everyday, but I'd rather be alone that hurting.
JV-You are my very best friend, like ever.  i heart boobies bracelets are still offensive.
JK-You are my everything.  You teach me to be a better person daily. 
MN-Words could never express the respect I have for you and your courage.  You are my hero.
SG-You will get through this.  You will. 
JD-I'm worth more than drugs.  I won't return your calls because you don't care.  I know it.
ST-I can hear the crap you talk about everyone.  It doesn't make you cool.
BB-I fall for you every single time I see you.
KL-You have a lot to learn & you didn't break my heart.
JK-It's been rough.  I forgive you.

1 comment: