14 May 2013

On my mind.

-Think of all the people you could love if you would just let bitterness out of your heart.

-Screw sleep. Don't miss opportunities for the sake of a solid 8 hours.

-Sometimes, people only want "pretty" people in their photos. So take selfies.

-Love with all you have.

-I hope I make LOTS of mistakes. Because the beauty of it all is that it's my life.. I have to live with the decisions I make. And so far, making the choice to do something different than college was the best choice I've ever made. That one was all me.

-I deserve better. You set the standard high, and now I know better than to settle. So thanks for that. And thank you for loving me with your whole heart. I know you did.

-I know some really great guys. And I'm thankful, because I'm starting to realize these kinds of guys are rare and hard to come by.

-Burnt popcorn isn't worth eating.

-Working a full-time job is hard.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment