05 November 2012

Yesterday Sucked.

But there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

Day 4 : I'm thankful that I was raised in Parkland, and more specifically, not here. I'm grateful for knowing that I am not perfect, and coming to accept that I will never be good enough for some people. I could be the next fricken Mother Teresa, which I'm string to be, and even then, there will still be something. But that's okay. Because you show me your love in the best way you know how, and maybe that's the best you can do.

Day 5: I'm thankful for Isabelle. I've already said I'm thankful for my job, but more specifically, I'm thankful for her. I taught her how to say "YAYYYY"  today, and clap her hands, and we ran around doing that. It was one of the best moments of my life.
 Bonus: I'm thankful for feeling things. Even when they hurt. Life would suck if I was cold-hearted, and determined to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment