06 November 2012

For the glory of God-response

I ask myself those questions too.
And I cry, and I get angry, because I consider them my family. And why the hell would God do something like this? If he doesn't control the bad things, then why can't he do the good thing and heal him? 

Maybe it's because He doesn't care at all. I'm not denying His existance, I'm just wondering where His master Hand is at work in all this sadness?
So I watch from a distance as the woman I love loses the love of her life. 
And I try to read my bible, and I just get so frustrated. 


Because I don't think I'll ever believe like I once did. 
Atleast not all of it.
I know he knows he's going to heaven, and if that's where he's going to be, then that's where she'll be.
And you can tell me, theologically, that's not right.
And I'll say screw you. Because you've never dealt with this, and if God can't heal him, then the least He can do is allow them to be together. 

Also, if anyone's mouthing off or disrespecting her, do me a favor & punch them in the face. Just make sure you do it when she's not looking.

Also, don't tell her I told you that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment