30 September 2012

People Help the People.

Sometimes, I wish I could take all my friends, and we could just go somewhere, maybe to a new planet, and create a new society where money doesn't exist, and people genuinely care about each other.
Obama can come too.
 
And all the good people. But they have to give up all their possessions. Except their clothes. They can keep those.
 
Is that what heaven is supposed to be like? Because that would be cool.
 
The way I kind of view Jesus is he loves everyone and if you love him back, he loves you extra. Enough to get you into heaven. That's probably not how most people would phrase it, but when you get down to the heart of the matter, it fits.
 
But I don't understand the praise thing. I try to be humble, and I think Jesus was all about that too.
 
Scratch that, I don't understand anything.
 
I just want people to care about other people, even when it doesn't benefit them.
 
Even if I'm the only one, I plan to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment