20 September 2012

Calling Happiness.

Thoughts I'm Thinking:
1) I'm not even looking forward to next Saturday. For as long as I can remember, it's been a day to celebrate, and I'm sure it will still be special, but it doesn't change the fact that none of my friends will be with me, and most of them probably won't call.

2) Can we just skip my birthday and go right to October 16th? I need to know that I have something to look forward to. Because right now, I look forward to going to work, because I atleast get to talk to people. Sometimes. So far, they've had me work in the back.

3) I wish I didn't have weaknesses for people to take advantage of. 

4) I need theatre. I miss everyone, and I especially miss Fineman. Will I ever walk across a stage again? I don't really know.

5) I guess my thoughts were wrong, You're not happy because you're rich. You're not happy at all. And I'm sorry I've been so ungrateful lately.

6) I hate being dependent on people. 

7) I hate waiting.

8) I have to feed Daisy

9) If you're reading this, chances are I'm missing you.




No comments:

Post a Comment