27 July 2011

Noebody knows me at all.

Day one: Define Yourself.

My full name is Casey Marissa Daniels. My dad is the only one that calls me Casey Marissa and actually has this sweet song that goes, "Casey Marissa, come here 'cause I wanna kiss ya." You are NOT allowed to sing it. I love when people call me Case and that started with Mr. Zagar in the 6th grade. I'm 17, and almost 18! I will officially be allowed to date, under my own ruling, when I'm 18. I cannot stand people who live to tear other people down. I'm a history buff. I'm anti-war and anti-violence. I don't cuss. I can't decided where I want to go to college or what I want to major in. I struggle with rich people. I grew up poor and I don't ever want to have more money then I know what to do with. I'm a devoted Christian because of the example Christ set, but often, I still doubt the faith that makes me who I am. I like debating. I don't want to grow up. My grandpa died last summer and that was the most difficult thing I've ever been through. I like traveling, but I also like coming home. I love my mom more than anyone else. Maddi, Sarah, and Jacob are my best friends. I try to make people happy. I worry about the environment. I cannot stand when my nails grow out too long. I like toms. I don't like fake people,but they need love too. Dolphins are my favorite mammals. Flamingos are cute too. I'm so excited to fall in love with some incredible man someday. I sincerely love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment