07 June 2011

Us.

 In the past two days, I've hung out with four of my closest friends.
Madeleine Laney, Jacob Vargas, Micah Vargas, and Mikael Niles. 
We've gone on random adventures, gushed about boys for hours, laughed til we snorted, and consumed lots of food.  Happiness is such an interesting thing.  It's not about the things, but about the people.  If you would have told me that yesterday, I would have slapped you.  Now, I see an outlet and a balance I can maintain.  I give up on a 4.0 GPA, but I don't give up on a full ride.  I'm letting go of the fact that I can't save everyone from their problems, and often times, I can't even give decent advice.  I'm trowing my hands up and playing my song, while the butterflies fly away.  I think you know what comes next.  Basically, thanks for taking me out of all the muck I've placed myself in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment