09 March 2011

FOR GOODNESS SAKE WOMAN.....

BLOG!
Here's a quick summary to catch you up on the happenings of my eventful life.
1. I'll be leaving for Dublin, Ireland in 4 days.
2. I have a 6 hour layover in New York which excites me like no other.
3. I'm running for ASB president.
4. I hung out with Michelle Collison, Robert Wrigley & Ms. Presswood today to name a few.
5. I like challenges and thinking til my brain hurts.
6. I don't like tight pants.
7. I'm still stoked for marriage.
8. There's this guy and yeahhhhh.  Nothing.
9. I miss Jacob V & Courtney G.
10. SPU & Whitworth & Eastern & BEARS!  Oh my.  Yes, Bears.  No, that's not the mascot. 
11. School stinks.  Somedays.
12. I love my mother. 
13. I love my grandmother. 
14. I love almonds.
15. Domino's pizza is goood.
16. Seattle has too many one ways.
17. I'm happy.
18. My 6 months are up the day I go to Ireland.  I'm growing up so quickly. :,(

1 comment: