28 August 2012

I miss you.

Micah,
There are all these things I want to talk to you about, but you're so far, and i just don't think phone conversations will cut it.

Most of all, I'm sorry we didn't get to say goodbye. You're one of my best friends, and I valued your honesty, even when it pissed me off, which wasn't that often.

And remember when we would eat ice cream and listen to music on Jacob's laptop? Or when you made me top ramen? Plus, that one time you gave me your sweatshirt, because I was freezing at that track meet. Haha, that was kind of uncomfortable, but I was a little bit warmer. Some of my best memories are with you. And your boy advice is always appreciated.

Don't let anyone bring you down this year.

I hope your decisions come easily, and that everything works out for the best.

I'll always consider you a little brother. <3

I love you, Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment